Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the website, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by SuperCraftyGal, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
By submitting Content to SuperCraftyGal for inclusion on your Website, you grant SuperCraftyGal a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting your blog. If you delete Content, SuperCraftyGal will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable.
By signing up for a Super Crafty Gal Account (as defined in Section 1) or by using any Super Crafty Gal Services (as defined below), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (the “Terms of Service”).
As used in these Terms of Service, “we”, “us” and “Super Crafty Gal” means the applicable Super Crafty Gal Contracting Party (as defined in Section 4 below).
The services offered by Super Crafty Gal under the Terms of Service include various products and services to sell goods and services to buyers, whether online (“Online Services”), in person (“POS Services”), or both. Any such services offered by Super Crafty Gal are referred to in these Terms of Services as the “Services”. Any new features or tools which are added to the current Services shall be also subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the current version of the Terms of Service at any time. Super Crafty Gal reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to the Super Crafty Gal website. You are advised to check the Terms of Service from time to time for any updates or changes that may impact you. and if you do not accept such amendments, you must cease using the Services.
Everyday language summaries are provided for convenience only and appear in bold under each section, but these summaries are not legally binding. Please read the Terms of Service, including any document referred to in these Terms of Service, for the complete picture of your legal requirements. By using Super Crafty Gal or any Super Crafty Gal services, you are agreeing to these terms. Be sure to occasionally check back for updates.
1. Account Terms
- To access and use the subscription services, you must register for a Super Crafty Gal account (“Account”) by providing your full legal name, current address, phone number, a valid email address, and any other information indicated as required. Super Crafty Gal may reject your application for an Account, or cancel an existing Account, for any reason, in our sole discretion.
- You must be the older of: (i) 18 years, or (ii) at least the age of majority in the jurisdiction where you reside and from which you use the Services to open an Account.
- You confirm that you are receiving any Services provided by Super Crafty Gal for the purposes of carrying on a personal, household or family purpose, not for business.
- You acknowledge that Super Crafty Gal will use the email address you provide on opening an Account or as updated by you from time to time as the primary method for communication with you.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure. Super Crafty Gal cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your Account and password.
- You are responsible for all activity and content such as photos, images, videos, graphics, written content, audio files, code, information, or data uploaded, collected, generated, stored, displayed, distributed, transmitted or exhibited on or in connection with your Account (“Materials”).
- A breach or violation of any term in the Terms of Service, including the AUP, as determined in the sole discretion of Super Crafty Gal may result in an immediate termination of your Services.
You are responsible for your Account and any Materials you upload to the Super Crafty Gal Service. Remember that if you violate these terms we may cancel your service.
If we need to reach you, we will send you an email.
2. Account Activation
- Subject to section 1, the person signing up for the Service by opening an Account will be the contracting party (“Account Subscription Owner”) for the purposes of our Terms of Service and will be the person who is authorized to use any corresponding Account we may provide to the Account Subscription Owner in connection with the Service.
3. General Conditions
- Technical support in respect of the Services is only provided to Super Crafty Gal Users and is only available via email.
- The Terms of Service shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Province of Ontario and the laws of Canada applicable therein, without regard to principles of conflicts of laws. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods will not apply to these Terms of Service and is hereby expressly excluded.
- You acknowledge and agree that Super Crafty Gal may amend these Terms of Service at any time by posting the relevant amended and restated Terms of Service on Super Crafty Gal’s website, available at https://www.Super Crafty Gal.com/legal/terms and such amendments to the Terms of Service are effective as of the date of posting. Your continued use of the Services after the amended Terms of Service are posted to Super Crafty Gal’s website constitutes your agreement to, and acceptance of, the amended Terms of Service. If you do not agree to any changes to the Terms of Service, do not continue to use the Service.
- You may not use the Super Crafty Gal Services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws), the laws applicable to you in your customer’s jurisdiction, or the laws of Canada and the Province of Ontario. You will comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations in your use of the Service and your performance of obligations under the Terms of Service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Services, or access to the Services without the express written permission by Super Crafty Gal.
- You shall not purchase search engine or other pay per click keywords (such as Google AdWords), or domain names that use Super Crafty Gal or Super Crafty Gal trademarks and/or variations and misspellings thereof.
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to email@example.com .
- You understand that your Materials (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
- The Services allow you to send certain communications to your customers by short message service (SMS) messaging (for example, sending order confirmation notifications via SMS) (the “SMS Services”). You will only use the SMS Services in compliance with these Terms of Service, Acceptable Use Policy, and the laws of the jurisdiction from which you send messages, and in which your messages are received.
- The Terms of Service may be available in languages other than English. To the extent of any inconsistencies or conflicts between these English Terms of Service and Super Crafty Gal’s Terms of Service available in another language, the most current English version of the Terms of Service at https://www.Super Crafty Gal.com/legal/terms will prevail.
- All the terms and provisions of the Terms of Service shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the parties to the Terms of Service and to their respective heirs, successors, permitted assigns and legal representatives. Super Crafty Gal shall be permitted to assign these Terms of Service without notice to you or consent from you. You shall have no right to assign or otherwise transfer the Terms of Service, or any of your rights or obligations hereunder, to any third party without Super Crafty Gal’s prior written consent, to be given or withheld in Super Crafty Gal’s sole discretion.
- If any provision, or portion of the provision, in these Terms of Service is, for any reason, held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect, then such invalidity, illegality or unenforceability will not affect any other provision (or the unaffected portion of the provision) of the Terms of Service, and the Terms of Service will be construed as if such invalid, illegal or unenforceable provision, or portion of the provision, had never been contained within the Terms of Service.
- Sections 1, 3(2)-(5), 4, 6-8, 13-14, 16(9)-(11), 18, 20 and 21 will survive the termination or expiration of these Terms of Service.
The Super Crafty Gal service belongs to us. You are not allowed to rip it off or use it for any illegal or sketchy purpose. If you or your employees or contractors use Super Crafty Gal’s APIs, you will comply with our API terms.
Your Materials may be transferred unencrypted and may be altered, but credit card information is always encrypted.
4. Super Crafty Gal Rights
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Services for any reason, without notice at any time. Not all Services and features are available in every jurisdiction and we are under no obligation to make any Services or features available in any jurisdiction.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Materials and suspend or terminate Accounts if we determine in our sole discretion that the goods or services offered via a Store, or the Materials uploaded or posted to a Store, violate our Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”) or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal or written abuse of any kind (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Super Crafty Gal customer, Super Crafty Gal employee, member, or officer will result in immediate Account termination.
- Super Crafty Gal does not pre-screen Materials and it is in our sole discretion to refuse or remove any Materials from the Service, including your posts, comments or photos.
- We reserve the right to provide our services to your competitors and make no promise of exclusivity in any particular market segment. You further acknowledge and agree that Super Crafty Gal employees and contractors may also be Super Crafty Gal customers/merchants and that they may compete with you, although they may not use your Confidential Information (as defined in Section 6) in doing so.
- In the event of a dispute regarding Account ownership, we reserve the right to request documentation to determine or confirm Account ownership. Documentation may include, but is not limited to, a scanned copy of your business license, government issued photo ID, the last four digits of the credit card on file, your status as an employee of an entity, etc.
- Super Crafty Gal retains the right to determine, in our sole judgment, rightful Account ownership and transfer an Account to the rightful Store Owner. If we are unable to reasonably determine the rightful Store Owner, without prejudice to our other rights and remedies, Super Crafty Gal reserves the right to temporarily disable an Account until resolution has been determined between the disputing parties.
We can modify, cancel or refuse the service at anytime.
In the event of an ownership dispute over a Super Crafty Gal account or materials provided by you to us, we can freeze the account or transfer it to the appropriate location, as determined by us.
- “Confidential Information” shall include, but shall not be limited to, any and all information associated with a party’s business and not publicly known, including specific business information, technical processes and formulas, software, customer lists, prospective customer lists, names, addresses and other information regarding customers and prospective customers, product designs, sales, costs (including any relevant processing fees), price lists, and other unpublished financial information, business plans and marketing data, and any other confidential and proprietary information, whether or not marked as confidential or proprietary. Super Crafty Gal’s Confidential Information includes all information that you receive relating to us, or to the Services, that is not known to the general public including information related to our security program and practices.
- Each party agrees to use the other party’s Confidential Information solely as necessary for performing its obligations under these Terms of Service and in accordance with any other obligations in these Terms of Service including this Section 6. Each party agrees that it shall take all reasonable steps, at least substantially equivalent to the steps it takes to protect its own proprietary information, to prevent the duplication, disclosure or use of any such Confidential Information, other than (i) by or to its employees, agents and subcontractors who must have access to such Confidential Information to perform such party’s obligations hereunder, who each shall treat such Confidential Information as provided herein, and who are each subject to obligations of confidentiality to such party that are at least as stringent as those contained herein; or (ii) as required by any law, regulation, or order of any court of proper jurisdiction over the parties and the subject matter contained in these Terms of Service, provided that, if legally permitted, the receiving party shall give the disclosing party prompt written notice and use commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that such disclosure is accorded confidential treatment. Confidential Information shall not include any information that the receiving party can prove: (A) was already in the public domain, or was already known by or in the possession of the receiving party, at the time of disclosure of such information; (B) is independently developed by the receiving party without use of or reference to the other party’s Confidential Information, and without breaching any provisions of these Terms of Service; or (C) is thereafter rightly obtained by the receiving party from a source other than the disclosing party without breaching any provision of these Terms of Service.
Both you and Super Crafty Gal agree to use the Confidential Information of the other only to perform the obligations in these Terms of Service. Confidential Information must be protected and respected.
6. Limitation of Liability
- You expressly understand and agree that, to the extent permitted by applicable laws, Super Crafty Gal shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from the use of or inability to use the Service.
- To the extent permitted by applicable laws, in no event shall Super Crafty Gal or our suppliers be liable for lost profits or any special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with our site, our Services or these Terms of Service (however arising including negligence). You agree to indemnify and hold us and (as applicable) our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, Super Crafty Gal partners, officers, directors, agents, employees, and suppliers harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents it incorporates by reference (including the AUP), or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
- Your use of the Services is at your sole risk. The Services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory.
- Super Crafty Gal does not warrant that the Services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
- Super Crafty Gal does not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the Services will be accurate or reliable.
- Super Crafty Gal does not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other materials purchased or obtained by you through the Services will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Services will be corrected.
We are not responsible if you break the law, breach this agreement or go against the rights of a third party, especially if you get sued.
Service is “as is” so it may have errors or interruptions and we provide no warranties and our liability is limited.
7. Waiver and Complete Agreement
The failure of Super Crafty Gal to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service, including the documents it incorporates by reference, constitute the entire agreement between you and Super Crafty Gal and govern your use of the Services and your Account, superseding any prior agreements between you and Super Crafty Gal (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
If Super Crafty Gal chooses not to enforce any of these provisions at any time, it does not mean that we give up that right later.
These Terms of Service make up the agreement that applies to you. This means that any previous agreements between you and Super Crafty Gal don’t apply if they conflict with these terms.
8. Intellectual Property and Customer Content
- By uploading Materials, you agree: (a) to allow other internet users to view the Materials you post publicly to Super Crafty Gal; (b) to allow Super Crafty Gal to store, and in the case of Materials you post publicly, display and use your Materials; and (c) that Super Crafty Gal can, at any time, review and delete all the Materials submitted to its Service, although Super Crafty Gal is not obligated to do so.
- Super Crafty Gal retains all rights to any materials you share or post to our site. You are responsible for compliance of the Materials with any applicable laws or regulations.
- Super Crafty Gal shall have the non-exclusive right and license to use the names, trademarks, service marks and logos associated with your materials you share with us in order to promote the Service.
9. POS Services
- As applicable per your form of payment you use. In other words any disputes regarding billing via your form of payment you use to cover any fees or subscriptions or products on Super Crafty Gal’s site or partner sites must be settled through said POS services. You may contact firstname.lastname@example.org for disputes arising from products sold by Super Crafty Gal only and not by affiliate links or partner sites, we are not responsible for their terms of service, refunds or services they provide.
10. Payment of Fees
- You will pay the Fees applicable to your subscription to Online Service and/or POS Services (“Subscription Fees”) and any other applicable fees, including but not limited to applicable fees relating to the value of purchase made through our Store when using all payment providers other than Super Crafty Gal Payments (“Transaction Fees”), and any fees relating to your purchase or use of any products or services such as Super Crafty Gal Payments or Third Party Services (“Additional Fees”). Together, the Subscription Fees, Transaction Fees and the Additional Fees are referred to as the “Fees”.
- You must keep a valid payment method on file with us to pay for all incurred and recurring Fees. Super Crafty Gal will charge applicable Fees to any valid payment method that you authorize (“Authorized Payment Method”), and Super Crafty Gal will continue to charge the Authorized Payment Method for applicable Fees until the Services are terminated, and any and all outstanding Fees have been paid in full. Unless otherwise indicated, all Fees and other charges are in U.S. dollars, and all payments shall be in U.S. currency.
- Subscription Fees are paid in advance and will be billed in 30 day intervals (each such date, a “Billing Date”). Transaction Fees and Additional Fees will be charged from time to time at Super Crafty Gal’s discretion. You will be charged on each Billing Date for all outstanding Fees that have not previously been charged. Fees will appear on an invoice, which will be sent to the Store Owner via the email provided. As well, an invoice will appear on the Account page of your Store’s administration console. Users have approximately two weeks to bring up and settle any issues with the billing of Subscription Fees.
- If we are not able to process payment of Fees using an Authorized Payment Method, we will make a second attempt to process payment using any Authorized Payment Method 3 days later. If the second attempt is not successful, we will make a final attempt 3 days following the second attempt. If our final attempt is not successful, we may suspend and revoke access to your Account and the Services. Your Account will be reactivated upon your payment of any outstanding Fees, plus the Fees applicable to your next billing cycle. You may not be able to access your Account or your storefront during any period of suspension. If the outstanding Fees remain unpaid for 60 days following the date of suspension, Super Crafty Gal reserves the right to terminate your Account.
- All Fees are exclusive of applicable federal, provincial, state, local or other governmental sales, goods and services (including Goods and Sales Tax under the Goods and Services Tax Act, Chapter 117A of Singapore), harmonized or other taxes, fees or charges now in force or enacted in the future (“Taxes”).
- You are responsible for all applicable Taxes that arise from or as a result of your subscription to or purchase of Super Crafty Gal’s products and services. To the extent that Super Crafty Gal charges these Taxes, they are calculated using the tax rates that apply based on the billing address you provide to us. Such amounts are in addition to the Fees for such products and services and will be billed to your Authorized Payment Method. If you are exempt from payment of such Taxes, you must provide us with evidence of your exemption, which in some jurisdictions includes an original certificate that satisfies applicable legal requirements attesting to tax-exempt status. Tax exemption will only apply from and after the date we receive evidence satisfactory to Super Crafty Gal of your exemption. If you are not charged Taxes by Super Crafty Gal, you are responsible for determining if Taxes are payable, and if so, self-remitting Taxes to the appropriate tax authorities in your jurisdiction.
- For the avoidance of doubt, all sums payable by you to Super Crafty Gal under these Terms of Service shall be paid free and clear of any deductions or withholdings whatsoever. Other than Taxes charged by Super Crafty Gal to you and remitted to the appropriate tax authorities on your behalf, any deductions or withholdings that are required by law shall be borne by you and paid separately to the relevant taxation authority. Super Crafty Gal shall be entitled to charge the full amount of Fees stipulated under these Terms of Service to your Authorized Payment Method ignoring any such deduction or withholding that may be required.
- You must maintain an accurate location in the administration menu of your Super Crafty Gal Store. If you change jurisdictions you must promptly update your location in the administration menu.
- Super Crafty Gal does not provide refunds for subscription accounts.
A valid credit card is required for all subscription Accounts. You will be billed for your Subscription Fees every 30 days. Any Transaction Fees or Additional Fees will be charged to your credit card. If payment of Fees is unsuccessful after three attempts, Super Crafty Gal may freeze your Store. You may be required to remit Taxes to Super Crafty Gal or to self-remit to your local taxing authority. We do not provide refunds.
11. Cancellation and Termination
You may cancel your Account and terminate the Terms of Service at any time by emailing email@example.com and then following the specific instructions indicated to you in Super Crafty Gal’s response.
Upon termination of the Services by either party for any reason:
- Super Crafty Gal will cease
providing you with the Services and you will no longer be able to access your
- unless otherwise provided in the Terms of Service, you will not be entitled to any refunds of any Fees, pro rata or otherwise;
- any outstanding balance owed to Super Crafty Gal for your use of the Services through the effective date of such termination will immediately become due and payable in full; and
- your Store website will be taken offline.
- If you purchased a domain name through Super Crafty Gal, upon cancellation your domain will no longer be automatically renewed. Following termination, it will be your sole responsibility to handle all matters related to your domain with the domain provider.
- If at the date of termination of the Service, there are any outstanding Fees owing by you, you will receive one final invoice via email. Once that invoice has been paid in full, you will not be charged again.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Super Crafty Gal Service, the Terms of Service and/or your Account for any reason, without notice at any time. Termination of the Terms of Service shall be without prejudice to any rights or obligations which arose prior to the date of termination.
- Fraud: Without limiting any other remedies, Super Crafty Gal may suspend or terminate your Account if we suspect that you (by conviction, settlement, insurance or escrow investigation, or otherwise) have engaged in fraudulent activity in connection with the use of the Services.
To initiate a termination, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Super Crafty Gal will respond with specific information regarding the termination process for your account. Once termination is confirmed, subscriptions purchased through Super Crafty Gal will no longer be automatically renewed. If you cancel in the middle of your billing cycle, you’ll have one last email invoice.
We may change or terminate your account at any time. Any fraud and we will suspend or terminate your account.
12. Modifications to the Service and Prices
- Prices for using the Services are subject to change at will with no notice from Super Crafty Gal. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Super Crafty Gal Site (Super Crafty Gal.com) via an announcement at our sole discretion.
- Super Crafty Gal reserves the right at any time, and from time to time, to modify or discontinue, the Services (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Super Crafty Gal shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
We may change or discontinue the service at anytime, without liability.
13. Third Party Services
- Super Crafty Gal may from time to time recommend, provide you with access to, or enable third party software, applications (“Apps”), products, services or website links (collectively, “Third Party Services”) for your consideration or use. Such Third Party Services are made available only as a convenience, and your purchase, access or use of any such Third Party Services is solely between you and the applicable third party services provider (“Third Party Provider”). In addition to these Terms of Service, you also agree to be bound by the additional service-specific terms applicable to services you purchase from, or that are provided by, Third Party Providers.
- Any use by you of Third Party Services offered through the Services, Super Crafty Gal or Super Crafty Gal’s website is entirely at your own risk and discretion, and it is your responsibility to read the terms and conditions and/or privacy policies applicable to such Third Party Services before using them. In some instances, Super Crafty Gal may receive a revenue share from Third Party Providers that Super Crafty Gal recommends to you or that you otherwise engage through your use of the Services, Super Crafty Gal or Super Crafty Gal’s website.
- We do not provide any warranties or make representations to you with respect to Third Party Services. You acknowledge that Super Crafty Gal has no control over Third Party Services and shall not be responsible or liable to you or anyone else for such Third Party Services. The availability of Third Party Services on Super Crafty Gal’s websites, including the Super Crafty Gal, or the integration or enabling of such Third Party Services with the Services does not constitute or imply an endorsement, authorization, sponsorship, or affiliation by or with Super Crafty Gal. Super Crafty Gal does not guarantee the availability of Third Party Services and you acknowledge that Super Crafty Gal may disable access to any Third Party Services at any time in its sole discretion and without notice to you. Super Crafty Gal is not responsible or liable to anyone for discontinuation or suspension of access to, or disablement of, any Third Party Service. Super Crafty Gal strongly recommends that you seek specialist advice before using or relying on Third Party Services, to ensure they will meet your needs. In particular, tax calculators should be used for reference only and not as a substitute for independent tax advice, when assessing the correct tax rates you should charge to your customers.
- If you install or enable a Third Party Service or app for use with the Services, you grant us permission to allow the applicable Third Party Provider to access your data and other Materials and to take any other actions as required for the interoperation of the Third Party Service with the Services, and any exchange of data or other Materials or other interaction between you and the Third Party Provider is solely between you and such Third Party Provider. Super Crafty Gal is not responsible for any disclosure, modification or deletion of your data or other Materials, or for any corresponding losses or damages you may suffer, as a result of access by a Third Party Service or a Third Party Provider to your data or other Materials.
- You acknowledge and agree that: (i) by submitting a request for assistance or other information through Experts Marketplace, you consent to being contacted by one or more Experts at the Store Owner’s registered email address (or such other email address provided by you) as well as the applicable user email address; and (ii) Super Crafty Gal will receive all email communications exchanged via Experts Marketplace or in any reply emails (each a “Reply”) that originate from Experts Marketplace (directly or indirectly) between yourself and Experts. You further agree that Super Crafty Gal may share your contact details and the background information that you submit via the Experts Marketplace with Experts. Experts may require access to certain admin pages on your Super Crafty Gal Store. You choose the pages that the Experts can access.
- The relationship between you and any Third Party Provider is strictly between you and such Third Party Provider, and Super Crafty Gal is not obligated to intervene in any dispute arising between you and a Third Party Provider.
- Under no circumstances shall Super Crafty Gal be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, punitive, extraordinary, exemplary or other damages whatsoever, that result from any Third Party Services or your contractual relationship with any Third Party Provider, including any Expert. These limitations shall apply even if Super Crafty Gal has been advised of the possibility of such damages. The foregoing limitations shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
- You agree to indemnify and hold us and (as applicable) our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, Super Crafty Gal partners, officers, directors, agents, employees, and suppliers harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of a Third Party Service or your relationship with a Third Party Provider.
We are not responsible for third party services so use them at your own risk. If you use Third Party Services on the Super Crafty Gal platform, you permit us to send your data to those services. If you use Third Party Services you agree that we do not provide a warranty, so get advice beforehand.
14. Beta Services
From time to time, Super Crafty Gal may, in its sole discretion, invite you to use, on a trial basis, pre-release or beta features that are in development and not yet available to all merchants (“Beta Services”). Beta Services may be subject to additional terms and conditions, which Super Crafty Gal will provide to you prior to your use of the Beta Services. Such Beta Services and all associated conversations and materials relating thereto will be considered Super Crafty Gal Confidential Information and subject to the confidentiality provisions in this agreement. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you agree that you will not make any public statements or otherwise disclose your participation in the Beta Services without Super Crafty Gal’s prior written consent. Super Crafty Gal makes no representations or warranties that the Beta Services will function. Super Crafty Gal may discontinue the Beta Services at any time in its sole discretion. Super Crafty Gal will have no liability for any harm or damage arising out of or in connection with a Beta Service. The Beta Services may not work in the same way as a final version. Super Crafty Gal may change or not release a final or commercial version of a Beta Service in our sole discretion.
15. Feedback and Reviews
Super Crafty Gal welcomes any ideas and/or suggestions regarding improvements or additions to the Services. Under no circumstances shall any disclosure of any idea, suggestion or related material or any review of the Services, Third Party Services or any Third Party Provider (collectively, “Feedback”) to Super Crafty Gal be subject to any obligation of confidentiality or expectation of compensation. By submitting Feedback to Super Crafty Gal (whether submitted directly to Super Crafty Gal or posted on any Super Crafty Gal hosted forum or page), you waive any and all rights in the Feedback and that Super Crafty Gal is free to implement and use the Feedback if desired, as provided by you or as modified by Super Crafty Gal, without obtaining permission or license from you or from any third party. Any reviews of a Third Party Service or Third Party Provider that you submit to Super Crafty Gal must be accurate to the best of your knowledge, and must not be illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable. Super Crafty Gal reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit Feedback of Third Party Services or Third Party Providers, but does not regularly inspect posted Feedback.
16. DMCA Notice and Takedown Procedure
Super Crafty Gal supports the protection of intellectual property and asks Super Crafty Gal consumers to do the same. It’s our policy to respond to all notices of alleged copyright infringement. If someone believes that one of our consumers is infringing their intellectual property rights, they can send a DMCA Notice to Super Crafty Gal’s designated agent using our form. Upon receiving a DMCA Notice, we may remove or disable access to the Materials claimed to be a copyright infringement. Once provided with a notice of takedown, the merchant can reply with a counter notification using our form if they object to the complaint. The original complainant has 14 business days after we receive a counter notification to seek a court order restraining the merchant from engaging in the infringing activity, otherwise we restore the material. For more information, see our DMCA Notice and Takedown Procedure.
Super Crafty Gal respects intellectual property rights and you should too. If we receive a DMCA Notice, we may disable access or remove the allegedly infringing content from your website. If you don’t think the claim is valid, you can proceed with a counter notification.
If you believe one of our merchants is infringing your intellectual property rights, you can send Super Crafty Gal a DMCA Notice. We will expeditiously disable access or remove the content and notify the merchant. Be advised that we post all notices we receive.
17. Rights of Third Parties
Save for Super Crafty Gal and its affiliates, Super Crafty Gal Users or anyone accessing Super Crafty Gal Services pursuant to these Terms of Service, unless otherwise provided in these Terms of Service, no person or entity who is not a party to these Terms of Service shall have any right to enforce any term of these Terms of Service, regardless of whether such person or entity has been identified by name, as a member of a class or as answering a particular description. For the avoidance of doubt, this shall not affect the rights of any permitted assignee or transferee of these Terms.
Only Super Crafty Gal, Super Crafty Gal Users and persons accessing Super Crafty Gal Services have any rights under these Terms of Service.
18. Privacy & Data Protection
Additionally, if: (a) you are established in the European Economic Area (EEA); (b) you provide goods or services to customers in the EEA; or (c) you are otherwise subject to the requirements of the EU General Data Protection Regulation, Super Crafty Gal’s collection and use of personal information of any European residents is also subject to our Data Processing Addendum.
Super Crafty Gal Inc.